Thursday, June 23, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Well, today is another one of those days that never seems to end and I have nothing to speed it along. I hate this. I think the worst part is that by the time I get home, I am zapped of any energy and simple tasks become laborious.

I'm feeling better overall though. I was running along this Forest Preserve trail by my house thinking it was between half and a quarter of a mile. Turns out my path is just about two miles long. I felt instantly better off. And it's only running in the academic sense. My feet come off the ground at repeated intervals and I move along. No races here.

I'm experimenting with 1,600 calories a day or less and I seem to be surviving. I swear I am literally drinking about a gallon of water a day and I haven't lost any weight after one week. WTF?

Two more weeks in my current job unless I become terrified of failure in the new endeavor -- there is a chance I won't succeed and will be without a job. Eek. Just as I am getting ready to embrace the summer and enjoy it as much as possible, I now have to contend with the stress this new thing brings about. In response, we're going camping this weekend. I hope it's a chance to leave the stress behind but I doubt it.

Pretty boring stuff, I know. But that's the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home