Tuesday, March 08, 2005

College was six years ago?!

The old college radio station finally has a decent-looking Web site. Makes me proud but I understand the old radio station is struggling. Working there was so much fun. I enjoyed that more than anything else I ever did in college. I so looked forward to jamming all my cd's into a duffle bag (as well as a couple bottles of beer wrapped up so they didn't clink together) and climbing that eternally-long staircase to the radio station.

I miss the old partners Rob and Chris and helpers Tony and Kevin. Actually, I miss all my friends from college, especially from the last couple of years. It's amazing that I haven't talked to some of them in three years or more. I swore that wouldn't happen, but it did anyway.

I've resolved to contact them -- and not just because the wedding is coming up but just to talk. It would be nice to learn what everyone's been up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home